Breckland Birder

Breckland Birder
Red Deer in Breckland, Norfolk Photo by Paul Newport

Friday 23 November 2018

Where did this happen.

Further to my last post on this matter, it is likely that those poor Deer seen here were shot on land owned by a conservation charity, or possibly on a private estate whose income may need supporting from the public i.e. summer opening etc.

I belong to a few conservation charities, it is therefore my aim to establish where this unnecessary act occurred, if indeed it did occur on land dependant on support by public/members of trusts etc., then I shall leave that respective charity, making my feelings well known, and would urge others to boycott the estate/trust, if indeed this happened on such land.

I apologise for attaching this sickening photo on my blog, but this must stop.

1 comment: